Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Heeeeere we Go!


So the Sharks and the Flames get each other in the first round.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, it really doesn't matter who you play...any team that gets into the Stanley Cup playoffs these days is going to be tough.

Should be a great series...gotta love the atmosphere against a Canadian team.

Quick post tonight...I'm going to be out of town (in California, as it happens) for the next few days, so even though the Sharks will play tomorrow night and then again on Thursday, I probably won't be able to post. Hopefully, I'll be able to watch the games, though.

Till next time, then...

2 comments:

Heavy Critters said...

KAHL-EE-FOUR-NEEE-AH?

Congrats on getting out of the greater midwest in this pissy weather.

As you know I have little interest in your crazy 'soccer with skates' sport.

That said, I will be rooting for your Sharks to dominate the world of...how you say?...ahhhh yess...Hockey.

Bon chance, Christophe!

Chris said...

Thanks, I appreciate that. For real. Okay, off to the airport!